Which health benefits pushed me towards my first cup of Green Tea ?
When it comes to health and Fitness , there are many factors contributing to it . Workout , Diet Plans , Healthy foods , positive habits , motivation , all these contribute to the overall fitness and good health of body . Regarding workout and weightloss I had written in my previous post .
- I have heard a lot about Green Tea .
- Let me study about Green Tea.
- Antioxidant ? What is that ?
- What are the various benefits of Green Tea ?
- How to make Green Tea ?
- Tea Bag or Loose Leaf Tea ?
- Is it easy to have my Green Tea on the go ?
Whenever there is a talk about healthy foods and habits , I often get to hear about green tea . I have been a milk tea and coffee girl till now . For the last few years ,I have been hearing a lot about green tea , it’s very useful in weightloss and stimulates metabolism .
Green Tea Marathon – Should I also join ?
Everytime I go grocery shopping I see a corner of the store full with varieties of teas – masala tea , elaichi tea , ginger tea , lemon tea and a whole lot of variants in green tea . I can see people in my friend circle enjoying green tea at home and office , the TV also keeps showing ads on green tea “Aadat daal lo” .
All this green tea marathon in the society has been pushing my mind too towards green tea . But before I actually start , I wanted to know more about green tea and its benefits. So I did some google research.
Green Tea and its benefits
- Every kind of tea-black or green is obtained from the same tea plant named Camellia sinensis . Only difference lies in their processing . Black tea leaves are fermented but green tea leaves are not fermented .
2. Our body produces many free radicals –reason may be pollution , smoking , processed foods , artificial sweeteners ,etc. These free radicals can damage the body cells . To prevent this damage , we should intake antioxidants.
3. We can get antioxidants from a variety of foods , like fruits and vegetables ,eggs ,nuts and teas .
4. All teas- Black or green , contain a large amount of antioxidants .
5. The milk tea loses on the point that milk decreases the absorption of antioxidants by your body . So It should be a big NO to milk tea .
6. All teas has a special kind of antioxidant called EGCG . It is found in high content in green tea as compared to black tea . Wikipedia says that this antioxidant content in black tea is 936mg per 100 g while in green tea it is 7380mg per 100 g.
Green Tea detoxes your body
7. Green tea is one of the best detox products . Detox means flushing away toxins from our body.
8.Green tea is considered beneficial in weightloss , cardiovascular function , destroying cancer cells . But I am not sure of these benefits or how quickly the good results can be seen.
9.Green tea bags or loose leaf tea ? Well both are fine but the loose leaf tea is in the purest form .It packs healthier benefits of antioxidants and a rich aroma.
The main points that green tea has a big amount of antioxidants and acts as a very good detox , are the reason enough for me to start drinking it daily . Along with healthy diet and some exercise , incorporating green tea may prove to be very beneficial for my overall health in the long run.
So from today itself I start with my first cup of Green tea . To get the maximum I would love to have loose leaf tea even on the go . To my help comes , Instacuppa Vaccum Insulated Travel French Press . This stainless steel , vaccum insulated ,leak proof mug retains heat for as long as 6 hours . It is spill proof and has a sweat free exterior. With this easy to pump single arm press , I can brew my fresh green tea at home , in my car or while at work .
Another good product is the Instacuppa Green Tea detox bottle in which I can enjoy my hot or cold detox weightloss drinks with the help of its infuser. It allows for a choice of fusion methods using leaf tea or tea bags or even fruits and veggies . You can get the green tea detox bottle from Amazon here
You know why Instacuppa ?
To help everyone have a healthy lifestyle which is full of nutrition and also hassle free , Instacuppa products are manufactured exclusively with the minimum use of plastic . Their goal is to offer 100% BPA free products that can boost your stamina and have a well-balanced lifestyle.
I have joined hands with Green tea and Instacuppa .Are you yet to make green tea a part of your healthy routine ?
If you are on twitter then click here to listen to which is my favourite #Instacuppa product
This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2019 conducted byHealthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2019 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused