I have been blogging for the last around one year . I should not address myself as a newbie blogger now , but still I feel high or low as a blogger sometimes . There are times when I motivate myself to write blog posts or be active on social media but there also come some times when I feel like quitting blogging . There is a blogging marathon running in my mind all the time – sometimes positive and sometimes negative . Here are the thoughts which peep into my mind as a blogger .
1. Blog Blog Blog – what should I blog about ? A story or a poem ? My life experience or my dreams ?
2. Other bloggers ask me – What’s your niche ? What should I answer them ? I think think and think but I don’t reach to any conclusion . What actually I want to share with my readers ? Rather what actually should I share with my readers ?
3. Why did I name my blog AluBhujia ? Did I plan to write about food earlier or just because this is my favourite bhujia ? Should I change it ? Is it funny ? But even if I want to change – how is to be changed I don’t know .
4. I don’t have enough followers . Look at other bloggers . They have thousands of subscribers and followers on social media . And Look at Me , I haven’t even reached 500. Oh God help me !
5. I want to participate in the upcoming blogging challenge . I missed the earlier one also . But it is summer vacation time and I need a relaxing break in the hills. Ok Leave it , I will participate in the next challenge .
6. When will I start earning from my blog ? See that group of bloggers – all are invited for one or the other campaigns and get paid too . Am I too bad ?
7. People are not reading my blog, not even my hubby . Why the hell am I blogging ?
8. Every blogger has a laptop and I am still working on my old desktop . When would I be able to save enough money for a new laptop ? How much do I need to save ?
9. Today is the last day to submit in that linky . I sit to write at 7 pm and daughter comes up with a problem in her homework . I again sit at 8 pm and within five minutes hubby starts feeling hungry and demands dinner . I sit at 9 pm after finishing almost everything else but at 10pm my body starts reclining in the bed . Mind says “So ja yaar ” I have to get up early morning at 5 am.
10. I think I am living in a wrong city . There are no opportunities for bloggers as the ones in Delhi or Banglore have .
11. Mom is cooking Chole Bhature today and they puffed up so well . Wait Wait let me click its pic first . May be I get to use in any of my blog posts .
12. I see out of balcony – I conceive a story . I talk to a friend – I conceive a blog post . Yesterday I saw a female dog feeding her four puppies together – I conceived many thoughts . But when is the time to write about all this ?
13. Look at that blogger – she writes so interesting and gripping fiction , her stories are published on so many other platforms . I also need to work on it . Ok this weekend pakka .
14. What are my page views ? My DA , my PA ? I have to research about improving it . I also need to learn SEO tricks . When When When ?
15. I get only 4-5 likes and retweets on my tweets . I am jealous of the ones who get 40-50 retweets and many comments too .
16. In that challenge , X was the winner . In the second challenge , Y got so many beautiful handmade gifts . I also completed all the conditions but I didn’t get any gift . I won’t participate now onwards .
There are many many more such thoughts which come to my mind as a blogger . But I work hard that such negative thoughts do not overpower me . I push myself , I challenge my limits , I participate if not all but in many blogging challenges , I think , I write , I read , I design , I manage my time as much as possible . Yes ! I am running a blogging marathon all the time and I am committed .
This post is my Day 1 post for #Barathon 2018 and the theme is Marathon